- Registrations may not be shared.
- Children of any age and spouses may not attend sessions.
- Audio recording, video recording and livestreaming of speakers, sessions and/or attendees is strictly prohibited.
- Medical information presented at this conference is intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice.
- Legal information presented at this conference is intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice.
A $75 processing fee (“Fee”) applies to all cancellations. Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com prior to Conference start date. Only cancellations received no later than 30 days from Conference start date are eligible for refund, less the Fee. Attendees may apply non-refunded tuition, less the Fee, towards one future Contemporary Forums conference occurring within twelve (12) months of original conference. No credit issued if future conference tuition is less than original tuition paid. Attendees who “No Show” forfeit entire tuition paid.
Should this conference be cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to, acts of God, labor strikes, civil unrest, or acts of terrorism, Contemporary Forums’ liability is strictly limited to full refund of registration fees paid.
Contemporary Forums reserves the right to make necessary changes in speakers, topics or schedule. The most current program can be found on our website.