Registered exhibitors are entitled to the following:
- Standard display/exhibit space as purchased for use during the stated exhibit period.
- Entrance to the sessions and workshops on exhibit days as an observer, space permitting, for booth personnel (4 badges per single booth). Exhibit staff may register as participants and pay the requisite fees to receive CE credit. Exhibitor badges are not valid for complimentary entrance into food functions held outside the Exhibit Hall.
- A list of the attendees names and addresses (emails are not provided), upon written request.
- If an application to exhibit is declined, any deposits will be immediately returned to the applicant.
- If an exhibitor cancels before the 30-day conference cut off (30 days prior to the start of the conference), Contemporary Forums reserves the right to retain the 50% deposit. An exhibitor canceling after 30-day cut off will forfeit 100% of the full price of that exhibitor's booth space.
Cancellations must be in writing.
- The exhibitor space fee will not be reduced or refunded, if the exhibitor decides to leave the conference early or if the exhibitor area attendance is not as expected.
Acceptability of exhibits
- All payments must be received one week before the start of the conference. If payment is not received, the exhibitor will not be allowed to set-up.
- All exhibits shall be to serve the interest of the conference participants.
- Contemporary Forums reserves the right to accept or reject, before, during or after the application process, any and all exhibitors for any reason.
- Contemporary Forums reserves the right to require the modification of any exhibit or exhibit materials on display which, in its opinion, is not in character with the convention or detracts from other exhibitors. Acceptance of an exhibit does not imply an endorsement of the exhibitor.
- Contemporary Forums reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to leave, if the the behavior of the exhibitor is not up to the standard of the company or if complains are received from attendees feeling pressured, bothered or harassed by the exhibitor.
- Companies selling education-related products for personal or institutional use relevant to the conference are encouraged to exhibit.
- Although security may be provided as necessary during hours when the exhibit area is set but closed and unsupervised by conference personnel, it is the individual exhibitor's responsibility to safeguard equipment and material from the time it is brought into the facility until it has been removed. It is also the exhibitor's responsibility to remove any dangerous materials from their displays when their staff is not available to supervise its use and to provide and use their own proper hazardous waste disposal system.
- All booth equipment must be in position before the exhibit hall opens and must remain in position and staffed during the activities scheduled in the exhibit area. Booths cannot break down prior to the scheduled time.
- All promotional activities and booth furniture must be contained within the assigned booth area and audiovisual or other devices may not interfere with other exhibitors. All goods, advertised items and services must be those provided during the exhibitor's regular course of business and listed in the appropriate place on the front of this page.
- The exhibitor space will be used as assigned. The area provided is not subject to be moved or modified, unless the exhibitor has received expressed approval from the conference manager onsite.
- Contemporary Forums may cancel the conference or exhibition for any reason. Contemporary Forums, the conference facility and official service contractors (hereafter all referred to as "Conference Administrators") shall not be liable for any expenses incurred by the exhibitor except for an exhibit fee refund.
- It is the exhibitor's responsibility to be certain their exhibit and accompanying equipment can be moved into the designated exhibit area and conforms to safety and fire regulations. Any and all services needed from the facility over and above those provided as standard exhibit package are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- The exhibitor agrees to protect, save and hold Contemporary Forums, the hotel, and all its corporate entities, the exposition service, and all agents and employees thereof (hereafter collectively called "Indemnities") forever harmless for any damages or charges imposed for violations of any law or ordinance, where occasioned by the negligence of the exhibitor or those holding under the exhibitor, and further, exhibitor shall at all times protect, indemnify, save and hold harmless the Indemnities against and from any and all losses, costs, damages, liability, or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invites which arises from or out of or by reason of said exhibitor's occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, the hotel, or any part thereof.
- It is the exhibitor's sole responsibility to obtain business interruption insurance and full insurance coverage on all exhibit material, equipment or apparatus introduced into the conference location premises; to have comprehensive general liability, contractual liability and property damage insurance protecting against any liability which may accrue by reason of alleged wrongful or negligent conduct of the exhibitor in the amount of not less than $1,000,000.00 per occurrence; to have Workman's Compensation insurance meeting statutory limits or insurance required by similar employee benefit acts as well as insurance having a minimum per occurrence limit of at least $100,000 against all claims, which may be brought for personal injury or death or exhibitor's employees. All such coverage is to include contractual liability.
- It is the exhibitor's sole responsibility to pay any royalties or license fees due to but not limited to BMI, ASCAP or to the host city or state.
- Exhibitors will comply with these terms and conditions; rules and regulations of the "Conference Administrators;" city, state or federal regulations governing this exhibition; hazardous waste, labor unions, HCEA and the Exposition Service Contractors Association guidelines and regulations.
The submission of this application will be considered the formal understanding and acceptance by the applicant exhibitor of all the terms provided above. For your records, please ensure to print a copy of this page before submitting the application.