Developmental Interventions in Neonatal Care – Savings & Online CE
Only ONE DAY LEFT to take advantage of the early fee registration savings at the Developmental Interventions in Neonatal Care conference! You must register by 11: 00 p.m. on September 26 to receive your discount. Don’t miss out on this exceptional educational offering.
Highlights and Benefits:
- Multiple Preconferences focusing on a variety of issues related to developmental care.
- Premiere multidisciplinary faculty members eager to share with you their experience and practices.
- A number of "Hot Topics," including brain development and cognitive function, feeding issues, short and long-term outcomes, neuromotor development, advances in research, self-regulation, and the parenting experience.
- 20 Concurrent Sessions addressing key concepts in the developmental support of the fragile infant.
- Practical, evidence-based strategies and “tips” which you can take home and apply immediately in your NICU.
- Time to share ideas and build professional relationships with colleagues from across the nation.
- The magical world of Orlando, with all the energy and excitement of the theme parks, as well as venues for relaxing and unwinding.
If you are unable to make the trip to Orlando, you have the option of pre-ordering online access to all recorded sessions for only $375! You must order before 11/7/12 to receive this special discount. You will be notified by e-mail when the multimedia sessions are available at www.onlineCElibrary.com (approximately 2 weeks after the end of conference)
- Online exams to earn over 40 contact hours of ANCC/ACCME included with purchase
- Share your online sessions with 3 colleagues at no cost (exams for CE credit optional for colleagues at $10 per session)
- Unlimited online access to conference sessions for 2 years
Place your order today, Click Here and select "Online CE Library" as the registration category. You may also order by calling 1-800-377-7707 M-F, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Pacific).