If you want to continue offering patients the best care possible, start by attending one of our innovative neuro-rehabilitation conferences at Contemporary Forums.
We offer a multi-disciplinary clinical perspective that addresses new discoveries in Brain Injury technology and research, including:
- Advances in rehabilitative therapies for brain injury
- Methods for improving treatment adherence
- New modalities for treating vegetative and minimally conscious states
- Options for managing the major symptoms following brain injury
- Treatment models used by the military
- And more
Physicians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, therapists, social workers, psychologists, case managers, and certified rehabilitation counselors are just a few of the health care professionals who can benefit from our neuro-rehabilitation conferences. Look below for more information on our upcoming events.
|Calendar Year 2014|
|Brain Injuries||San Francisco, CA||September 17 - 20|