Case Management Conferences
Medicare and other auditing entities drive the business of health care, while patients are savvier about checking out provider “report cards.”
You, on the other hand, are a health care professional who’s interested in learning how key quality issues affect health care decision-making.
Our Case Management conferences at Contemporary Forums examine the decision-making process in and between various health care institutions. We also provide professionals like you with strategies to respond to changing regulatory legislation, which impacts both quality and financial decision-making in health care.
Just some of the topics covered in our case management conferences are:
- Patient safety
- Staffing issues
- Admitting and discharging patients to the appropriate level of care
- Ensuring documentation reflects evidence-based practice
- Communicating effectively across settings
- Addressing the needs of the uninsured
- Current best practice strategies
- Updates on legislative and regulatory changes that impact case management
- And more
Click on one of the case management conferences below to learn more.