Join us at the 28th Annual Pediatric Critical Care Nursing Conference this September in Orlando, where clinical experts will share their extensive knowledge and experience, and encourage thought-provoking discussions and problem-solving. Whether you’re a nurse new to this specialty or an experienced clinician, the knowledge you gain will help you think critically and practice safely.
Register on or before August 1, and save $30 on the Preconferences and $40 on the Main Conference. The deadline is only 2 weeks away so click here and register now.
If you are unable to attend the live conference in Orlando, you can pre-order online access to the recorded Preconferences and Main Conference for only $425. You must order before September 12, 2012 in order to receive this special discount which includes over 50 hours of ANCC credit and the ability to share content with 3 colleagues.
Highlights of the conference will include:
- The ever-popular “Pediatric Critical Care Overview” Preconference, focusing on the assessment and management of our physiologically compromised patients.
- The dynamic “Pediatric Cardiovascular Nursing” Preconference, concentrating on the pathophysiology, cutting-edge interventions and medical/surgical management of patients with cardiac disease or defects.
- Faculty experts who understand first-hand the unique challenges of caring for critically ill children.
- Evidence-based content and clinical application of the information provided.
- New perspectives gained through lively interaction with faculty and colleagues from diverse practice settings across the country.
- The opportunity to relax and take advantage of the wealth of activities that Orlando has to offer!
We hope you take advantage of these great ways to save and enjoy a fantastic CE experience.