Contemporary Forums, the leading provider of continuing education (CE) for healthcare professionals, announces the development of a Continuing Education (CE) Nurses Lounge within the NursesLounge.com website. NursesLounge.com is a professional network allowing nurses to stay connected with their local nursing community. Contemporary Forums has joined the Nurses Lounge in creating a CE Lounge, allowing nurses who are part of the Nurses Lounge community, to stay connected with Contemporary Forums’ CE Conferences, News and Events.
In order to join the Contemporary Forums Nurses Lounge, nurses must first sign in or join NursesLounge.com. Once signed in, nurses are able to view the available lounges, locate the Contemporary Forums CE Lounge and join. Contemporary Forums has also included the Nurses Lounge icon at the top of their website http://www.ContemporaryForums.com allowing people to connect with ease to the CE Lounge.
Some of the great benefits of joining the Contemporary Forums Lounge include:
- Ability to network with others who join
- Engage in discussions with peers who join
- Link to the updated Contemporary Forums conference calendar
- View a listing of upcoming CE events
- Subscribe to the lounge and receive email updates of relevant news and events
- Connect with other lounges including; nursing schools, associations, employers, specialties, faculty and more…
To view the entire Contemporary Forums Continuing Education Lounge and all of its content you must first join (at no cost) by visiting: http://community.nurseslounge.com/join/contemporaryforums.
For those who already have a Nurses Lounge account, you may sign in and visit the lounge by visiting: http://community.nurseslounge.com/groups/65b56e9e41/summary.