Join your colleagues at the 27th annual conference, Ambulatory OB/GYN Nursing, where your clinical challenges in providing care for women will be addressed with evidence-based approaches and creative problem-solving. Designed for NPs, CNMs, PAs and RNs from women’s health and family practice settings, this conference brings together a stellar panel of clinician experts who will translate the latest research into practical clinical application.
Last year, over 90% of the clinicians who responded to our post-conference survey reported that they had made changes in their practice and that those changes positively impacted the health of their patients. Isn’t that what you expect from continuing education?
Take advantage of the early fee savings: Register on or before August 16 and save $40 on the Preconference and $60 on the full Main Conference. The deadline is only 3 weeks away so click here and register now.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This Conference:
- An enlightening Preconference focused on medical-legal liability in OB/GYN ambulatory care nursing practice.
- A number of ”Hot Topics,” issues you face daily, addressed in a variety of teaching styles including didactic sessions, faculty panels, concurrent sessions and interactive case study discussions.
- A focused look at assessing and counseling women with sexual problems and concerns.
- Well-known clinical experts who will help you create an action plan for improving your care of women throughout their lifecycle.
- Boston in the fall, one of its most beautiful times of the year…extend your stay and enjoy the fall colors!
Bring your questions and puzzling cases…our dynamic faulty will give you answers and guidance. We hope to see you in Boston! Follow this conference on Twitter at #AMBU12.